Our COVID-19 Response
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about massive changes in the real estate and construction industry while accelerating digital transformation in this arena. At Realty 2.0 Conference, we will talk about these developments at length and what these could mean for stakeholders in the near future.
We assure you that we are taking all possible measures for your safety at our USA and Dubai, UAE events. At present, we are monitoring the situation and are in touch with local health authorities to ensure that our conference is organized in adherence to the highest safety and hygiene standards.
As of now, we are approaching the situation with caution and care, and we believe that transparent communication with our partners, delegates, and team members is important to the entire process. Along with our venue partners, we will be enforcing Health & Safety protocols to lower the risk of transmissions during the event. We have also prepared a comprehensive checklist taking into account every facet of the delegate experience. This includes, but is not limited to, temperature screening, mask wearing, physical distancing at meeting points as well as within the venue.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
With 78% of its residents being fully vaccinated against the virus, UAE is the most vaccinated country in the world, as of September 13, 2021. With that, the city has opened its doors for B2B events, permitting 100% occupancy and welcoming international travelers.
As we gear up to host you in the city of Dubai in 2022, we would like to highlight some of the salient travel guidelines that have been put in place in the city to tackle COVID-19:
- All international travelers are now permitted to visit Dubai as there are no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit the city.
- Fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers will have to take an RT-PCR test but are not required to quarantine or isolate upon arrival. Moreover, travelers arriving from green countries don't have to submit their RT-PCR reports.
- Before departure, international travelers will be required to furnish a printed negative RT-PCR test with a QR code no more than 72 hours old.
- UAE nationals don’t have to produce their test certificate unless they are visiting from another country. They will have to take a test upon arrival.
- Passengers living with severe or moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are exempt from taking a test at the departure airport.
We request you to keep visiting this page for latest updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. As of now, our goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness regarding the safety measures specified by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us. For more updates and detailed information, please visit the websites of Emirates and Visit Dubai.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Here are some of the safety measures that we will implement at the Realty 2.0 Conference.
Physical distancing norms
Wearing of CDC-approved masks
Frequent sanitization of venue
Hand sanitizer stations
Special seating arrangements in buffet & networking sections
Contactless payment options
Cautious use of microphones and other equipment
Sanitization of luggage, high-touch areas, etc.
Special guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDEES
Are you experiencing classic COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, and shortness of breath? Do get tested, isolate yourself and seek medical attention at the earliest possible opportunity.
Please note that everyone will be required to undergo temperature checks at our conference venue’s entry points. We also recommend that you follow the guidelines of local health bodies to keep yourself and your community safe from the COVID-19 virus.
In light of the current situation, we encourage you to wear a mask and practice physical distancing at the venue. Team members and delegates are requested to adhere to safety protocols as a personal responsibility.
*Please note that the above-mentioned guidelines may be updated or modified after deliberations with local health bodies.